18 March 2008

Running again!


Finally, my coughing fits are few and far in between and I can finally breathe! Though, I won't be going up to tahoe to go snowboarding. I do need still need to take it easy and if I'm going to put my health at risk, I rather do it running (and lifting). So this is my tiny little gym that I use. I love it! No one's around, i have full use of all of the equipment. And i don't get bothered. It's my place of Zen. It's been a while since i've worked out, so some of my exercises have been
harder.

Thursday I've got my grad class presentation. I called up Pascal to see what's up and what's he's up to. He told me that I could benefit a lot from increased mileage.

Miles: 4.7 (I'm still coughing)


(P.S. Everytime i see that stop button, i just want to tag it hammertime)

1 comment:

Gary said...

Dude, glad to hear yer running again. Get ready to partay when I get back. woot.