08 March 2008

Feminist issues of Grey's Anatomy and Cake

Friday night, i went to my friend's wife's congratulatory party for passing her quals. It was held in Berkeley, at a little restaurant called Downtown. Good drinks, small but tasty portions. I had the lamb which i liked a lot.



I got her decadent hazelnut cake which she and the guests loved it. I also met a cute history grad student by the name of Megan. She's totally cool! We talked a bit about carpentry, and I'm sure i embarrassed myself. She's pretty cute, got the lisa loeb glasses and a bit snarky. Loves indie shows and stands firm on some issues (she hates grey's anatomy because it depicts women as hysterical crazy people which hindered a lot of women in the past). I must mention she's pretty sweet as well.


This weekend is all about studying and running, (probably going to do it sunday). I wish i could have took some photos of the party but my iphone was out of juice and my camera battery was dead.. Yes, i know i'm lame.

1 comment:

Gary said...

You could try running with textbook in hand. har har.