28 May 2008

Summer Vacation!! Well, not really..

Ah, finally summer's here. Which doesn't mean a whole lot, since I work MWF and work in the lab TTh. But you know, good thing about lab on T Th is that I roll in around 10ish. Bad thing is that I'm working for free essential. Good thing is that it's fun and I don't notice time fly by. I even skipped a few meals here. I actually have a reminder on the iphone to tell me when to eat.

I've never ever taken classes at SFSU during the summer, so i don't know how the summers are like on campus. Parking is WAY better. Lines for food are shorter, weather is warmer, etc. I do hope it gets unbarely warm so that i can roll into lab in flip flops and sunglasses. There's actually a Bridges program that's underway which I'd like to be a part of if I can but I'm already strapped for time already. I'd like to mentor some high school students. My mom teaches clinical nursing at USF, which I'm not sure she has to do for her doctorate, so I'd like to do that someday. I think it would be awesome to teach neurobiology at the community college.

Let's hope it gets warm this summer...

No comments: