18 May 2008

Roth's Indie Fashion

I tend to look for nice finds of clothes at H&M, Zara, Banana Republic, etc, because I don't want to look like everyone else. I used to cringe, when I'm standing next to someone wearing the same sweater.. How can I avoid this? How can I avoid looking soo preppy? So I turn to the internet.

Here's some stuff I've ordered that are pretty rare or usually hard to find.


So the hoodie has a v-neck and is imported from Japan. About $50 (pricey i know). A price i pay for having something relatively rare in the states. The sweaters are a $20 a piece though, and are nice. And i rest easy knowing that I have something pretty original and pretty styling...

This is what I'm hoping to get in about a week too. Kinda pricey being $75 and all.. Urk

I'll post photos of how they look...

2 comments:

Gary said...

The Jacket is cool. Who makes it?

heyroth said...

It's by CB united. To me it's all about the clothes, less on who made it. You don't like the rest of the clothes, melody liked the jacket too.