01 August 2008

Woefully awesome.

It's been a long while since I've blogged so I'll start from Friday where I had to bring back my drunk brother from Blow-up (a hipster indie dance party at the Rickshaw). He was so drunk and so intoxicated then I've seen him for the longest time. Somewhat responsible for my phone buzzing during the Dark Knight. Very annoying, but forgiveable.

I loved the Dark Knight! I completely believed Heath as the Joker (with a Jigsaw like mentality from Saw). I'm looking forward to the next Batman movie and I love the fact that the series has become darker (as it should) than its predecessors.


Yesterday, I ran the Bay Trail as someone had so suggested and I loved it! It's definitely my new trail, since running on treadmill gets boring. I was actually worried that it would be really windy and cold, but it's actually pretty nice. I did come back with a new fro... (yeah, no pictures thankfully).

I'm only taking a few classes this semester (two grad classes with a few days for grad research) and I'm extending my employment till Oct 2nd before i switch to another research group. I'm also checking out Kforce to see what they can do for me since I have soo much experience in research.
In other news, I'm joining a salsa group and they might do some bachata, which I've never done before. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Gary said...

say, what app to you use to blog post from your iphone?

heyroth said...

Actually go to my post on blogging from the iphone, no apps support text and photo blogs (yet). Lifecasts just does photos or text.