31 August 2008

Cafe Revolution: A classical evening with Melody, Dara and Pascal



After my very long day in the lab, partially due to interruptions from people on facebook and my own slow ways, I decided to join Melody, Pascal and Dara at Cafe Revolution. It was pretty amazing that they had Classical music on nights at the cafe. I think I enjoyed this more than going to a bar and just listening to club hits. Not that I'm against those type of music. Sometimes you just have to break out of the monotony. Awesome times were had all around. Some questions are lingering... Did Melody get with that cute guy at the cafe? Who was that old lady who came in to get a cookie? What was that guy writing about in his notebook? Will Pascal ever get to read my blog?

Interestingly, I can't wait till Melody starts her own blog. I'll have to show her how to do that sometime. Enjoy the clip of the video, it turned out better than I thought it would...

Updated: Apparently that night, Pascal told me of some song that gave him nightmares. Apparently he dreamed about killing his ex, and then another similar dream about killing someone else. Creepy song.

No comments: