19 July 2011

Why be surprised?

P75

Part of the experience of studying/writing thesis/ filling out secondaries for 12 hours in a library, is the people that come here. A few minutes ago, I had a cube mate sighed angrily out loud. And patrons who crack open a cold one in the library.

It's the small things like this that makes studying enjoyable.

You've got residents, law students ( I could tell, because they were better dressed), and random people in one place. And they're all nuts.

The wifi here has been decent so far, but not great. Which is good for someone like me, who get tired of physics as circuits. Though, now, I can teach the damn thing now.

Still, I'm sure if I wait long enough, I'll have crazy stories about the people who inhabit this study haven of mine.

Back to studying.

P.S. Here's a pic of the "view"

No comments: