07 July 2011

Finished data! And other life choices

Probably because I've been ridiculously busy, I have gotten a chance to update. So here's a recap.

In June, I finally finished all the data I needed to collect. Yay. And I also submitted my application for med school. Double yay. Currently, I'm studying (again) for the MCATS. I know I can score a wee bit higher. My exam is in August 23. This time it's in state.

So what's up next? Finish thesis. Study for MCATS. Send out secondaries. Defend thesis. Get job.

Never a dull moment that's for sure, but I wish I didnt have all these things at the same time. Sigh. That's what I get.

Right now, I'm at the library working on physics, the section I'm most weakest on, doing problem sets. Let's see how much I can get done before the library closes.

FYI, this library is sooo amazing. I cannot believe how much work I can get done. It helps that I can maintain focus longer than I was in undergrad.

Back to work!
-R

No comments: