18 March 2011

Research update!

So apparently, it's difficult to cajole your undergrad into doing work. Abu (not his real name) has not been in to do work. Irritating. I would be more annoyed if I didn't expect this already. But luckily, this is why you have more than one undergrad. Without Ty, I truly would have been screwed. Yeah for cramming a weeks worth of data in one day. So, the nitty gritty of research. As it looks, I have reached my sample of size for one of my experimental groups. This means I can move onto my dosage curves. I'm going to try 10-7 concentrations first and then convince my advisor that dosage curves are just fine...She did say 3 groups are fine as it is. Currently, this weather as of now sucks! Its totally making it difficult to see the actual pertinent spikes in my ephys. Luckily, technique counts for something, I can still use the data, without having baseline noise cover it up. The writing portion is doing well, I finally have an idea how to write everything. Cut, copy, paste. And repeat......

No comments: