18 June 2009

Waiting for my new iPhone 3GS/ Annual neuroscience party @ Chabot Space Center.

It seems like forever but I'm excited for my new iphone this friday.. I'm a bit worried since according to apple.com, it's still "prepared for shipment" and it's wednesday. Crap. I'm hoping, that it does come in on friday because I've taken the day off. It'll be awesome to take some videos of the neuroscience party at the chabot space center. I've been a little obsessed, checkign apple.com almost every hour to see if there's been any change or tracking number. It should be shipped tomorrow and you can bet that I'll be blogging about it.


I guess the best thing I'm looking forward is the compass feature. Too many times I get lost and don't know which way I'm going. To actually orientate myself in the map is important. And word on the street is that, lattitude is on its way for the iPhone. I use google map soo often, it's not even funny. Second most used feature would be the nike plus system. If it works well enough, I'm selling my nano.. Seriously...


Anyways, I'm getting the white 32GB iphone (upgrading from my white 16GB iphone).

No comments: