04 June 2009

And I'm here!

2:38am: At long last I'm here, waiting for my baggage to show up from the underbelly of the plane. The plane that was delayed more than 2 hours. And that loud screaming noise in the background would be the baggage carousel. time to look for mine... Eeep!


3:30am: Tone's friend's passed out on the futon, crashing on the bed with bro.. Not until I finished eating an awesome meatball sub from WaWa. You basically order what you want on a touchscreen. Nice touych


11:00am: Headed out to have one of the best philly steaks in norrisburg with Beth! Good stuff, had some water ice (gelatos here in CA).


2:00pm: Took the Septa back to my bro's place. Played some wii with Beth. Not shabby for an artists.


7:00pm: Watched some entourage.. Surprisngly goood.


10:15pm: Went to my bro's favorite sushi place, hit up a few bars and then a dinner


12:10: Drank too much. Passed out.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Hey, I didnt know you were traveling. Sounds like you're having fun.