17 April 2008

San Francisco Indie Concerts: "Jermaine, is that you??"

Apparently, it was through facebook that my favorite indie band of all time, Flight of the Conchords has decided to hold a concert in San Francisco on May 27!! Tickets are sparse on craigslist as i post and post and post. I'm hoping to hear back from a few scalpers and maybe, i'll be able to get some tickets yet. So excited!

Also, I'm looking forward to this weekend's Definite Article show at Kimo which has had a reputation for being really grungy. I've been to dive bars (well, not that divey, i plan to make a trip out to the high tide some time).

I seriously feel like Mel in Flight of the conchords because apparently, i'm the only who so far rsvp on attending...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Man,

I'm just giving the posting a whirl (not sure if you will see this soon or not), but I just wanted to say that if you do go to the concert, I hope they play "The Humans Are Dead" (Binary Solo...0100010101010101010110...)

Have a good time in London and Paris man, and hopefully you get to do some posting while there.

-Ryan