21 April 2010

OMG data collection


Just ran an experiment yesterday, and things are somewhat coming along. It sucks that I come into lab almost everyday to generate data and some grad students in the lab, never show up, and generally are on the "good" list.

No matter. I can't possibly be concern with crazy lab mates and instead, will have to focus on my own research. I have the data, and I can possibly come up with some decent graphs if I keep at it! So there is some hope.

Last night, I decided to get myself a quick treat to fries and a caramel sundae at McDonald's. I feel a bit gross. Ever since I started to cook for myself, I felt better and felt disgusted by processed fast food. Tomorrow, I hope to get some running in (missed monday and tuesday). Tonight (wednesday), is goign to be another long night of setting up lab. Soooo yay? (Not really).

No comments: