26 January 2009

No ticket!

I usually love the fact that I find something in my pocket, whether it be extra change or even a five dollar bill I didn't think I had. Instead, while digging around in my pants, I found that I had an unpaid parking ticket given by my institution. Boo-urns!

In other news, I finally did it. I got myself a macbook (circa 2006 model). It's pretty snappy and quick and I feel a lot safer using it to purchase online (less viruses). The only that sucks is that there are fewer freeware programs for it. I'm using this new blog software so I can type offline and manage my posts from far away.

It looks like my netbook is going to be sold. I'm thinking of either selling to a friend for either $200 or on craigslist for $400 or so with its upgraded 32gb ssd.

I think one of these days, i'm going to sell my laptop and this macbook and end up buying a high end macbook air (i need a large drive, 128gb is tiny for me and my uses and I want the new video graphics card too). In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my macbook.


1 comment: