07 December 2008

90s Alternative Dance Party otherwise known as Debaser

carlton_dance.gifSo last Saturday night, I met up with a few grad students to hit up this awesome dance party "Debaser" at the Knock Out in the mission. The place is a cool scene with ironic hipsters in flannel everywhere. And for some reason, i think the new "hip" drink is Tecate. I'll stick to my hoegarden, thank you very much. Anyway, it was a solid night for nirvana, mosh pit dancing, and crowd surfing. I had enough to drink to inspire me to do the "Carleton Dance" from Fresh Prince of Belair. I couldn't help it with the 90s theme of the night. Did I mention that the bar we stopped at first played "Hold On" by Wilson Philips? Fun times and I didn't feel the effects of alcohol like i used to. Woo!


I'm not used to not having finals this semester. I have a presentation on tuesday (read: procrastination) and a paper on friday. Good times.. Well off to work I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

det jeg var ute etter, takk