11 June 2008

Woohoo! My laptop is fixed...

A few days ago, my laptop's motherboard fried on me (based on the overheating of the GPU). I have to say, Dell's warranty had the motherboard fixed within 3-days (2 days if i had the laptop with me.). Next day business on site repair.

So here's the workout plan so far since two weeks ago. Circuit training 3x a week MWF. Running 5x a week.. I should up the mileage, since lately, i'm not getting tired from running. It's been nice walking around in Pacific Heights with such warm weather in San Francisco. I feel like I've gotta take advantage and see some of the shows around here...I do want to see another improv show again...

2 comments:

Colin said...

gpu overheated?! did you overclock the video card? I just bought a 1530 today. Didn't put much more than 1 yr warranty save money. Hope nothing happens to mine

heyroth said...

Nah.. didn't overclock but the old version motherboard (last year)had defect gpus that overheated.. how this happened i don't know but the new motherboard is workign great... don't worry, your m1530 has no problems since it's a bigger laptop...Did you get the 256mb video card? I hope you did...